Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On a scale to one to ten....

How happy...6.5

How unhappy...3.5

Apathetic-ness?...Growing everyday, so 6.1...for now.

It is not to much what am I going to do, but it is what I am currently doing. Such as, drumming in a band, playing hockey, being on the radio advancing towards a potential Ph.D in sustainability, the topic in which I feel the best in, and hoping in my car and seeing the yet to be seen. I have had a long standing thought that if I am not happy, then I cannot make anyone else happy. This job in particular and the many menial tasks (not this one, at all, in the slightest, no joke) required by the graduate program does not bring me joy, but I am starting to grow fond of what I am getting involved with outside of school in Phoenix. Not too mention, Arizona as a whole is sweet. Just went to Tucson, good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment